Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sorry But No Sorry

Aku kluar makan dengan akim n amir kat paklah barusan tadi. Kami makan kat bahagian dalam restoran. Duduk kat meja 4 kerusi. Dua kerusi mengahadap tv and dua kerusi menghadap bukan tv. Waktu tu tengah tayang bola, aku yang bukan a big fan of soccer pilih untuk duduk kat kerusi yang menghadap bukan tv and let them sit kat kerusi yang meghadap tv. Waktu tu ok la kot sebab ak nak makan jer... Dorang berdua sembang pasal apa pon ak tak ambik kesah. siyes ak tak minat bola hahahaa.

Habis makan, dorang continue tengok bola and decides to watch until the game ends. Im totally up to my limit. They assume i can be silence and playing with my phone while they watching the game. Im trying to watch the game but i am not comfy at all had to turn my head. My neck ache so bad. NO. I AM NOT COOL WITH THAT. I aint gonna wait any longer, i bailed on them and walk to my college alone. The things is i really hate being silence.. Sorry for what i did....

*i feel bad bout it....

2 comments:

the_igglariOus said...

Same here bro..i know dats feeling..irritate sometimes but yet friend still a friend..

mohd fikree bin yusof said...

yeah true eventually.... at the end, when im having trouble, they are the one that backing me up... hehee =)