Thursday, April 12, 2012

Asal Usul Aku

Guys,
all this time i get the wrong idea
of my family tree.....

this evening,
i had a very cool
conversation with my mother,
long story short,
my mother said, my late grandfather
said, the blood runs in his veins
is an Acheh blood.

well,
"that mean,
aku ni ada darah melayu n acheh"
"bukan" kater mak aku.
then she continue.
She said, she have an Arabic blood
from her late late grandfather.
no wonder la my mother's nose
were just like Arabian.
why my nose is not mancung...
hahahhaa

the idea all this time was,
"aku ni 100% baka melayu"
maksudnye dari keturunan orang laut
or polinesia...

rupe-rupenyer,
i am ACHEH+POLINESIA+ARAB.

my name is fikree,
i am 21 years old,
in this very age then
i know the truth about my origin
of my bloods running in my veins.
lalala
GREAT

3 comments:

yaya said...

nape hdung ang kmbang ka?hahaha..nice kturunan..

afdhal shinoda said...

waaaaaa.... ko keturunan acheh..
tp, npe ko x gelap...?? :(

Anonymous said...

patutlah ko pelik...keturunan campur2..haha