Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tahun Baru


Happy New Year!!!!
Selamat Tahun Baru Cina!!!

Thats is not what i want to say exactly. Aku nak story pasal besday aku sebenarnya. Tarikh 20/1 ritu, maka aku mula menjejakkan langkah aku sebagai seorang yang berumur 23 tahun.

I always dream to have a friends that celebrate my birthday. Every year i kinda hoping that dream will comes true. but again, its not happen this year and will not gonna happen next year and of course not gonna happen in a million years later. its kinda impossible. None of my friends celebrating man's birthday. Hahahaaaa

Well, rather then keeping the hope up, i have several New Year Resolutions in my mind.

1. keep my body fit.
2. be clean and smart.
3. graduating at least with dean's list cert.
4. be happy and make others happy.
5. some resolutions that would be necessary later. =)

No comments: