Saturday, November 13, 2010

sengal punyer citer.....Knock Knock....


i live in a maisonette in Potong Pasir. Ocassionally there are strange accidents in my house. One day, early in the morning, at about 3 am I think it was, there were several loud bangs on the door to my bedroom as if someone was trying to break in. I remember i was shocked out and i was wide awake as the banging continued on.
A little while after it stopped, I went outside and checked to see if there was someone. There was one out there. My younger sister's bedroom next door was closed and my parents' bedroom in front of me was closed too. I quickly went back to bed and tried my best to sleep. Funnily enough, I managed to get to sleep quite fast.
The next morning I told the rest of my family what had happened. They were concerned and worried but none of them had heard anything themselves. Since then this same banging has occured twice.
it is quite frightening but i don't think there is anything i can do.


cerita kat atas ni aku ambik dalam " True Singapore Ghost Stories"...tak seram langsung. apa daaa.....kat buku ni, ada tulis 'bestseller'......whatta heck...hahhahaaaaa

anyway, dalam buku tu ada jugak cerita-cerita yang seriau sikit.baca la kalau berani...kah3

No comments: